Why Have an Inspection?
The purchase of a single family home is a very large investment. And you as the buyer need to know the condition of that property from the inside to the outside and everything in between. Once you, the buyer, know the condition of the property you can make an informed decision. To this end you can rely on Wilson Property Inspections to tell you exactly what you need to know. WPI can find those hidden defects and any safety items that may be lurking. After the WP1 inspection is completed you will have a much idea of the property you are about to purchase. Our professional inspection services can help you negotiate the best price and it will notify you of the items that may need costly repairs or warrant further investigation.
The truth is that you the potential home buyer never will know what defects that may exist in the home you are thinking about purchasing.
WPI will evaluate all the major elements of the home, including…
- Electrical System
- Exterior and Siding
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Interior–Water Penetration
- Major Appliances
We report on over 300 items with recommendations for maintenance, repairs and upgrades. Your inspector will review the report with you and answer any questions you may have. Other advantages of a WPI professional home inspection are:
- We use a state of the art reporting system that combines narrative details, digital photographs and comments
- Our report is computer generated on site. You will have a report summary and/or a full report given to you immediately after the inspection is complete
- Inspections to fit your schedule, weekend and evening inspections are available
- All inspectors are certified by the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration
- Each inspector is a full member in good standing of the Inter-National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- We require 100 hours of training and 30 hours a year of ongoing education for each Wilson Property Inspections inspector
- Swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems are included at no additional charge
- Wilson Property Inspections is bonded and has general liability and E&O insurance to protect you
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity to have your new home professionally evaluated while it is still under the builder’s warranty, or to have your pre-owned home inspected. You will gain peace of mind in knowing your investment in a new or pre-owned home will last many years into the future, well past the limitations of your builder’s own short-lived warranty.
At Wilson Property Inspections we inspect every house as if our family was living in it.